Step 1: Visit the Registration page via this link: https://www.bcnex.net
Enter all information required:
- Email — Enter your email address
- Password — Password must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
- Confirm Password
- Referral code — It’s optional
Step 2: You will receive Bcnex activation email (Email from BCNEX, IP Verification and Anti-phising code)
Bcnex will send you a verification email, click on the link in the email to confirm your account. Please also check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.
Step 3: Set up Two-Factor Authentication (What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and how to set up 2FA on a Bcnex account?)
When you set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your account after successfully registering on BCNEX, make sure you save the BACKUP KEY, it is necessary that you can use it to access your account again, in case you lose your phone or device.
- You can get your BACKUP KEY when you do the 3rd step of setting up 2FA, and save it somewhere safe.
BACKUP KEY (MUST SAVE)
Google Verification set-up
Step 4: Verify our account
- Log in to your account, click on “Submit Your Verification Docs” on your Account Center to access KYC page. Please make sure that you have already enabled Google Authentication on your account.
- Select ID Type
Note: International passport, ID card and driver's license are accepted for KYC.
- Enter all required information, then click "Next"
- Upload your ID/Passport photos
- Please use JPG, JPEG, PNG format. The maximum file size to upload is 5MB.
- To make sure the verification process is prompt, please do not cover or smudge the photo.
- Upload the photo that you were holding your ID. Please also include a piece of paper with the word ‘Bcnex.net’ hand-written on it with today’s date. (BCNEX.net + TODAY's DATE)
1. Make sure your face is in the photo
2. Make sure your random note is right
3. Make sure your gesture is right
4. Your ID card must be clear enough
5. Don’t re-touch the photo
6. Don’t CROP the photo
Tips: stretch your arm forward can make the photo clearer.
After you have successfully uploaded your ID/Passport photos and selfie, press “Submit for Review” to complete the process. It will take up to 72 hours for your application to be processed. You will be informed the results via email.
Notes: Users can only access KYC pages from https://www.bcnex.net/account/account-center and already logged in, with 2FA in ENABLED status. If not, they will be redirected to https://www.bcnex.net/account/account-center or https://www.bcnex.net/login (not logged in yet)
Must not press F5 or reload page in KYC process.
Telegram News: https://t.me/Bcnex_News
Telegram Community: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official