- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is a security measure to ensure that you are the only one who can access your account even if someone else knows your password. When you log in to your account, you will need your password and 2FA code including 6 numbers from the Google Authenticator application on your smartphone device. These 6 numbers automatically change every 30 seconds to ensure security.
- To set up 2FA on your Bcnex account please follow these steps:
Please save your BACKUP KEY on the third step (step 3) somewhere safe. You can use it to access your account in case you lose your device/phone.
Resetting your Google Authentication requires opening a support ticket and may takes up to 7 days to process.
- Go to My Account: https://www.bcnex.net/account/account-center.html?lang=en
- Set up Two-Factor Authentication by clicking on ENABLE
- Follow the instructions
- STEP 1
- STEP 2
- STEP 3 - BACKUP KEY (A MUST)
- STEP 4
Congratulations! You successfully set up Google Authentication on your Bcnex account.
Follow us on:
Telegram Community: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official
Telegram News: https://t.me/Bcnex_News