*We support to reset 2FA for those users, who has verified account. (KYC passed successfully).
*Resetting 2FA Authentication requires opening a support ticket and may takes up to 15-20 days to process.
If you want to reset the 2FA settings, you'll need to verify that your account is.
Please submit your ticket to our support team via SUPPORT CENTER: https://support.bcnex.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Note: Make sure to choose "2FA issue" for your case before submitting required documents below
And provide us with the following materials:
- A photo of your Passport/ID Card's front with note "BCNEX+Date+ I need help to reset 2FA"
- A photo of your Passport/ID Card's back with note "BCNEX+Date+ I need help to reset 2FA"
- A SELFIE PHOTO of your Passport/ID Card with your face and note "BCNEX+Date+ I need help to reset 2FA"
- A SELFIE VIDEO 20s of your Passport/ID Card with your face and note "BCNEX+Date+ I need help to reset 2FA, you have to say that "I need help to reset 2FA"
- A photo of your confirmation email from BCNEX that confirm your account is verified.
- Email address registered BCNEX account.
Note: Images taken must be clear, high resolution so that our system can verify accurately.
Users can only access ENABLE/DISABLE 2FA page from https://www.bcnex.net/account/account-center. If not, they will be redirected to https://www.bcnex.net/account/account-center or https://www.bcnex.net/login (not logged in yet)
⁃ Must not press F5 or reload page when 2FA is processing.
⁃ Users can only access ENABLE 2FA steps when they are in DISABLED status.
⁃ Users can only access DISABLE 2FA steps when they are in ENABLED status.
Follow us on:
Telegram Community: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official
Telegram News: https://t.me/Bcnex_News