My Google Authenticator codes aren’t working
- On Android:
To make sure that the time on your Google Authenticator app is synced correctly:
- Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator application;
- Tap More -> Settings;
- Tap Time correction for codes;
- Tap Sync now.
On the next screen, the application will confirm that the time has been synced, and now you are able to use your verification codes to sign in. The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator application, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.
- On iOS (iPhone):
- Go to the iPhone Settings App. (your phone settings area);
- Select General;
- Select Date & Time;
- Enable Set Automatically;
- If it is already enabled, disable it, wait a few seconds and re-enable.
- Another tip for making sure that Google two-factor authentication always works is to download backup codes to your computer that you can use if you’re having trouble with your phone.
Notes: Users can only access ENABLE/DISABLE 2FA page from https://www.bcnex.net/account/account-center. If not, they will be redirected to https://www.bcnex.net/account/account-center or https://www.bcnex.net/login (not logged in yet)
⁃ Must not press F5 or reload page when 2FA is processing.
⁃ Users can only access ENABLE 2FA steps when they are in DISABLED status.
⁃ Users can only access DISABLE 2FA steps when they are in ENABLED status.
Follow us on:
Telegram Community: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official
Telegram News: https://t.me/Bcnex_News