- Not receiving email from Bcnex.
If you do not receive email from Bcnex, please make sure that:
- you have looked in the “All Mail” label for the missing messages;
- you have checked Trash/Bin or Spam boxes;
- you have checked the other tabs if you use the tabbed Inbox;
- you have used the Search Mail function to look for the missing messages;
- you have set the "Default" as your Inbox Type;
- there are not any forwarding accounts setup in Settings->Forwarding;
- there are not any filters listed in Settings->Filters.
- IP Verification
To ensure safety for our users, whenever your account is logged from from an IP address unknown, BCNEX will send an IP confirmation email. To login please click on the Bcnex link was sent to your email.
- Anti-phising code
Anti-phishing code is a secret code between Bcnex and users to ensure that no third party can impersonate Bcnex to steal and affect user information. All emails sent from the trading platform to our users and investors are attached with this secret code to ensure it is sent from the Bcnex system.
Find us on:
Telegram News: https://t.me/Bcnex_News
Telegram Community: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official