We are pleased to announce that Harmony (ONE) project got listed on the Bcnex exchange at 16h00 18/10/2019 (GMT+7). More in detail here: https://medium.com/bcnex-exchange/harmony-one-gets-listed-on-bcnex-c7d5c7cde996. Therefore, Bcnex would like to launch the program: Reward Pool — 166,666 Harmony (ONE) Token.
Details of the Program:
- Start time: 16h00 21/10/2019 (GMT+7)
- Ticket claiming duration: 24 hours only
- Distribution time: 16h00 05/11/2019 (GMT+7)
- Total reward pool: 166,666 Harmony (ONE) token
- Link to join Reward Pool: https://www.bcnex.net/reward-pool
How does Reward Pool work?
- User can receive FREE tokens with Bcnex Reward Pool.
- After a Coin/Token is listed in the Reward Pool, users will have 24 hours to get tickets and hold them for 15 days to receive the reward.
- Users need to access the Reward Pool and transfer 10 BCNX from their personal wallet on the Bcnex exchange to the Reward Pool for getting 1 ticket.
- Users only have 24 hours from the date the Coin/Token is listed on the Reward Pool to claim tickets. Users can transfer BCNX out of the Reward Pool to their wallet whenever they want but they will lose the corresponding tickets which they own.
- The more BCNX users own in the Reward Pool, the more tickets they have. After holding them for 15 days, the reward (token) and BCNX will be automatically distributed to the user’s wallet. Users can check the status of the transfers on the Reward Pool page.
- The number of rewards received by the user = (Total Reward/Total number of tickets of all users)*Number of user’s tickets.
- Total Reward: 10,000 Tokens
- Total number of tickets for all users: 1,000 Tickets
- Number of tickets users own: 10 Tickets
- Number of reward users will get = (10,000/1,000)*10 = 100 Tokens
Note: We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Reward Pool program at any given time due to market conditions, risk of fraud, and other relevant factors.
Follow us on:
Telegram Community: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official
Telegram News: https://t.me/Bcnex_News